WAYS TO PARTNER WITH CCA!
Thank you for considering how you might partner with CCA! Christ Classical Academy does not receive government funding, all of our income comes from tuition. But tuition only covers a portion of the school's financial obligations. Therefore, we rely on the gifts of generous donors and several annual fund-raisers to make up the difference in our daily expenses. Here are some specific areas you can help:
- First and foremost we ask that you pray for us! We need people who will continually lift us up in prayer as we seek to keep our focus on God and impact young lives for Jesus Christ.
- Christ Classical Academy operates on a faith budget trusting in God to meet our everyday needs. We feel strongly that, in order to reach as many families as possible, we need to keep tuition reasonable. In keeping with this goal, we rely on the gifts of generous donors and several annual fund-raisers to make up the difference in our daily expenses.
- We would love to be able to offer scholarships to students who are unable to pay part or all of their tuition. We need people who are willing to sponsor students. Sponsorship Levels:
- "Books and Activity" Scholarship-$485
- "Semester" Scholarship-Books and Activity Fees + 1st Semester Tuition-$2585
- "Full Ride" Scholarship-Books and Activity Fees + Full Year Tuition-$4685
4. 2017-2018 School Year Needs:
- Software to update student computers-$150 each student computer
- Donate your old Laptop to help us build a portable Computer Lab
- Sign up to Run in our Color Run or Be a sponsor for our Color Run
- Adopt a sport to provide athletic uniforms and equipment as we start our sports program this year!-$1500
- Donate books to grow our CCA Library-We accept student appropriate books, journals, magazines, etc. at all reading levels
- Donate reams of Copy Paper-white and color
- Microscopes for our Biology Lab-$750
- Donate to allow us to upgrade our interactive software for grades, homework, communication, etc.-$2000
- 5-10th Grade Student Lockers-$1120
- Classroom Student Tables-$1250
Would you consider partnering with us to reach young lives for Jesus Christ?
Christ Classical Academy's mission is to partner with Christian families in preparing their children to reach maximum academic potential while equipping them to love the Lord, walk in His ways, and obey His commands according to Scripture (Deuteronomy 30:15-16). We strive to serve as many children as possible and your gifts help us accomplish that purpose where it could not otherwise be financially feasible.
To make an online donation to Christ Classical Academy, you can use a debit card, credit card, or PayPal account by clicking the “Donate” button above.
CCA is a 501c3 approved nonprofit; all donations to Christ Classical Academy are tax deductible.
There are several other ways you may contribute:
Gifts in Kind
Memorials and Dedications –
(Naming an area of a facility in honor of one who makes an outstanding contribution can be a worshipful tribute to God, a reflection of our mission, and a public testimony of God’s faithfulness through individuals.)
Thank you for your generosity.
Please contact Robin Cannon at (828) 432-7593 or by email at email@example.com with your questions.